The bill includes:
- Frontline workers hazard pay: The "Heroes’ Fund” of $200 billion would be established for hazard pay to essential workers
- Funding for COVID-19 testing: $75 billion in funding to ensure Americans have access to free coronavirus testing
- State and local government assistance: $500 billion in direct assistance to state governments to in response to the fiscal impacts of the pandemic, $375 billion for local government assistance, $20 billion to tribal governments and $20 billion to U.S. territories
- Unemployment benefits extension: Extension of Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation - would extend the $600 per week FPUC supplement to state and federal unemployment benefits through January 31, 2021.
- Stimulus checks for Americans: It would include another one-time $1,200 payment for individuals who earn up to $75,000.
- Election Security: $3.6 billion for grants to States for contingency planning, preparation, and resilience of elections for Federal office
The next step is the Senate will vote on the bill.