- FACT SHEET: President Biden to Announce National Month of Action to Mobilize an All-of-America Sprint to Get More People Vaccinated by July 4th
- President Biden Statement on National Vaccine Month
- Guide for Faith Based Organizations
- Digital Day of Action Social Media Toolkit
- CHN- COVID-19 Tracking Hardship
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Children: Answering Parents’ Questions
- Vaccine Month of Action Kick Off with Dr. Fauci
- American Muslim Health Professionals Trainings
- Tuesday, June 1 at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
COVID-19 Community Corps Virtual Call
Join to hear about some of the creative approaches they have developed for helping older adults get vaccinated, particularly their efforts to connect with people of color and others who may not have not been as effectively reached through mainstream vaccination efforts.
RSVP to join
- Wednesday, June 2nd from 7:00 pm ET / 4:00 pm PT
Making It Plain Town Hall: Barbershop and Salon Talk
This town hall will focus on minority health professionals responding to questions and concerns of Black Barbers and Stylists related to COVID and vaccination.
Tune in on Facebook