All vaccinated adults 18+ should now, get a COVID booster.
- Get it at least 6 months after your 2nd dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.
- Get it at least 2 months after your single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- For more information on COVID vaccine boosters, please visit the CDC website for the latest details and guidance here.
The Omricon Variant is the latest COVID-19 Variant.
- On November 24, 2021, a new variant of SARS-CoV-2, B.1.1.529, was reported to the World Health Organization (WHO). This new variant was first detected in specimens collected on November 11, 2021 in Botswana and on November 14, 2021 in South Africa.
- CDC is working with state and local public health officials to monitor the spread of Omicron. This map shows the states that have detected at least one case of COVID-19 illness caused by the Omicron variant. Omicron will be included in variant surveillance data on CDC’s COVID Data Tracker when it can be reliably estimated at a low frequency.
- For more information, see the CDC site section on the Omricon variant.
- A Ticket to COVID-19 Safety: Travel Tips
- Mental Health and the Holidays
- Toolkit: Holiday Safety Tips 2021
- Shareable Graphics: Omicron Variant