- A $300 per week federal unemployment benefit through the end of the year
- Another round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- $105 billion for elementary, secondary and post-secondary education
- $29 billion for the development of COVID-19 medical countermeasures and vaccines
- $16 billion for coronavirus testing
- $15 billion for child care
- Liability protections from coronavirus-related lawsuits
Several weeks have now passed since many relief programs from the CARES Act expired and millions of Americans continue to struggle amidst the pandemic. This bill does not include funding for state and local government, second stimulus check, SNAP benefit increase, and much more.