Ensure access to food:
- Increase SNAP’s maximum benefit by 15 percent from June 1, 2020, through September 30, 2021
- An increase for all SNAP households averaging about $25 per person per month
- Raise the minimum SNAP benefit from $15 per month to $30.
- Access to free COVID-19 testing and treatment by uninsured people, regardless of their immigration status.
- Immigrant taxpayers receive stimulus checks from previous relief bills.
- An extension of work permits and protection from deportation for immigrants
- Allocate $3.6 billion for protective equipment and supplies needed to manage the 2020 elections, and protect voters’ and poll workers’ health.
We need your voice: Tell the Senate to provide relief to families impacted by COVID-19. Click here to take action!