- House Launches Commission to Develop Reparations Proposal, Long-Awaited for by African Americans
- COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act (S.937) Reaches the Senate Floor
- Rep. Omar (MN-5) Critical of the Biden Administration’s Potential Reduction of Previously Promised Refugee Admissions
- Senate Budget Committee Holds a Hearing on the Cost of Inaction on Climate Change
- Senate Majority Leader Schumer (NY) Calls for $50K Student Debt Elimination
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!