- President Biden delivers his first address to a joint session in Congress
- Congress uses the Congressional Review Act to reverse Trump-era environmental policy on methane emissions
- The House Homeland Security Committee held a hearing on the crisis of unaccompanied children at the U.S.- Mexico border
- The Senate Committee on Finance held a hearing on creating a fair tax system
- The Senate passed the Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Act (S. 914), a unanimous win for disadvantaged communities
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!