- Congress to return from recess on April 13th, 2021
- New Census data suggests Congressional delay in distribution of stimulus payments has contributed to racial inequality
- The For the People Act (S.1) will be one of the Senate’s first orders of business upon Congressional reconvention
- Senator Pat Toomey (PA) remains adamant to reach bipartisan agreement on long-term gun measures
- Senate Budget Committee Chairman Bernie Sanders (VT) concerned about proposed $12.3 billion increase in defense spending
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!