- House Passes H.R. 72 to Remove Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) from Select Committees Over Racist Remarks
- Senate Confirms its First Black Secretary of Senate
- Senate Favors COVID Relief Checks with Bipartisan Support
- Senate Considers $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package During Last Thursday’s Budget “Vote-a-Rama”
- Congress & White House Lacks Clear Plan to Address $1.9 Trillion Federal Student Loan Debt, Disproportionately Affecting Black and Brown Students
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!