- House Committee Hearing Considers H.R. 40 “Exploring the Path to Reparative Justice in America"
- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Plans to Hold a Hearing on Electric Grid Reliability Following The Devastating Texas Snow Storm
- House Financial Services Committee Met Thursday to Question Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev for Unfair Market Practices
- $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Package Expected to Reach Rules Committee Next Week
- House Reconciliation Bill Includes Multiple Education and Labor Advances in Policy including Opening Schools and Providing Childcare Support
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!