- The House and Senate remain in recess until June 7th
- The Senate reintroduced the NO BAN Act last week
- House Administration Subcommittee on Elections will hold a hearing on June 11th on Free and Fair Access to the Ballot
- The Neighbors Not Enemies Act was reintroduced by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-5)
- Congress and the Administration continue to seek common ground for a bipartisan infrastructure plan
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!