- American Rescue Plan makes the most significant one-time investment in K-12 education in American history
- House may soon consider the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021 (H.R. 1177), among other immigration reform bills
- Rep. Barbara Lee (CA-13) urges for diversity and inclusion in the foreign policy workforce
- House Appropriations holds a hearing on equitable transportation and housing
- Senate confirms Katherine Tai as the first Asian American U.S. Trade Representative
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!