- Congress returned to voting this week with multiple hearings and markups
- Congressional leadership met with President Biden and Vice President Harris to negotiate a bipartisan infrastructure bill
- More than 80 Congress members signed onto immigrant healthcare access bill
- Senator Warren (D-MA) and Senator Sanders (D-VT) Propose SNAP Benefits for college students
- The U.S. Joint Economic Committee held a hearing on the racial wealth gap in the United States
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!