- Congress remains in recess while holding committee hearings until next week
- President Biden signs the revised refugee admissions goal of 62,500 for fiscal year 2021
- House Elections Subcommittee held a hearing on the impact of voter list purges on ballot access
- Police reform legislation may see bipartisan support in Congress
- Senate considers reconciliation for immigration reform
Sign up for our HH to get what you need to know straight to your inbox! Miss a HH? We've got you covered: explore our archives!